5th Annual Opportunity Works Golf Classic
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
7:30 AM Registration
9:00 AM Shotgun Start
Empowering people with disabilities to experience the
freedom to live, work, and enjoy a valued role in society.
Opportunity Works supports:
- Over 200 individuals from communities across the Merrimack Valley with our programs
- Program participants with our Person Centered Approach
- Individuals who express a desire to explore and obtain jobs within their community
- A broad range of daily activities that take place in a variety of community settings such as museums, parks, farms, theaters, fitness clubs, salons and local volunteer groups.
- Those with brain injuries with structured activities and interventions that provide instruction and support in 5 key areas
Opportunity Works helps businesses:
- Grow with our 12,000 square foot production area and warehouse
- Hire productive, loyal employees with good attendance records
- With a wide range of Mailing, Packing, Fulfillment, Distribution, Assembly, & Light Manufacturing services
The agency has consistently earned exemplary recognition for setting leading standards of excellence in the provision of employment, specialized day habilitation, community, and recreational services and programs for adults with disabilities.
Opportunity Works relies on your support. Please know that your donation is truly appreciated and will make a difference!
What Our Clients Say:
“Kammann USA is very pleased with the business relationship we share with Opportunity Works. We have found your service to be dependable, friendly and open over the past six years. The greatest benefit working with Opportunity Works has been your flexibility and willingness to listen to our constantly changing needs in finishing a product that is crucial to our business.” ~ Julie Greenwood, Purchasing/Inventory Control, KAMMANN USA, INC.